Annual Competitive Tryouts
Annual competitive tryouts are starting May 16 - May 27, 2022. If you have any questions please contact the Director of Coaching.
What You Need To Know
- NEW registration Page is now through GOTSPORT! Hopefully eaiser for everyone.
- Register online (required before players can tryout)
- Bring shin guards, soccer cleats, and a soccer ball
- Bring water or sports drink to stay hydrated (no sharing among players)
- Check in at registration tent - Black and White tents
- Check in with the team manager or coach 15 minutes before the start of the session
- Confirm you have already registered online
- Answer COVID-19 health screening questions
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, fatigue, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Does anyone in your home have any of the above symptoms?
- In the last 2 weeks has anyone in your home been in contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Do you have any chronic illnesses (such as lung disease, heart disease, kidney disease, diabetes or auto-immune disease)?
- Get a tryout vest with your tryout number
- Go to your assigned field location
- Spectators are allowed, but please give space for trainers and coaches to evauate your players.
Times and dates for Tryout as follows:
May 16 and May 18, 2022 - Girls 2015 - 2009 Time: 5:30 - 7PM
May 17 and May 19, 2022 - Boys 2015 - 2009 Time: 5:30 - 7PM
May 23 and May 25, 2022 - Girls 2008 - 2004 Time: 5:30 - 7PM
May 24 and May 26, 2022 - Boys 2008 - 2004 Time: 5:30 - 7PM
Woodward Park fields 3 and 4. Map to follow